- Dunedin baker claims 2023 Best Young Bread Baker Award
- 2023 Young Bread Baker of the Year Entrants
- Machine guarding failures ‘reprehensible’
- Recall of poppy seeds not intended for sale directly to public
- Sharmaine: baker with knead to succeed
- Best Young Bread Baker wins $10k grant
- Nominations close 30th September 2022
- Young Bread Baker of the Year Competition Returns for 2022
- Young Bread Baker of the Year 2022
- 2021 Young Bread Baker of the Year Cancelled
Unfortunately the Young Bread Baker competition for this year is cancelled. Given the current uncertain Covid 19 situation we don’t believe we can run a successful competition. Well prepared candidates are the key to a good competition and this requires time and effort from both candidates and their employers in the weeks leading up to the competition.
Hopefully next year will bring more certainty. In 2022 we will ensure that anyone who was eligible for the competition in 2020 and 2021 will be able to participate.