- Dunedin baker claims 2023 Best Young Bread Baker Award
- 2023 Young Bread Baker of the Year Entrants
- Machine guarding failures ‘reprehensible’
- Recall of poppy seeds not intended for sale directly to public
- Sharmaine: baker with knead to succeed
- Best Young Bread Baker wins $10k grant
- Nominations close 30th September 2022
- Young Bread Baker of the Year Competition Returns for 2022
- Young Bread Baker of the Year 2022
- 2021 Young Bread Baker of the Year Cancelled
The “Young Bread Baker of the Year” is an award presented annually by the NZ Association of Bakers (NZAB) for the best newly or nearly qualified bread baker in New Zealand.
The 2022 competition will be held in Auckland on the 16th and 17th of November.
Please note nominations for the competition for 2022 are now closed.
Read more about the competition here – https://www.bakeinfo.co.nz/education/apprentice-zone/young-bread-baker-of-the-year/call-for-nominations-2022/