Flour Based Products


The word ‘biscuit’ means different things to different people. In America, the word describes a chemically leavened (baking powder) bread-type product, the nearest equivalent in New Zealand being a scone. Products known as biscuits here, and in the United Kingdom, are called ‘cookies and crackers’ in the USA.