Australasia's confectionery and food industry technical conference, ConTech2016.
This one-day program will provide new insights, new practical tools and much sought-after networking opportunities.
Sessions include a range of topics which impact our industry:
- An analysis of the local and global retail environment including the impact of the new Supplier Code of Conduct
- Conscious leadership, igniting purpose, transitioning and adapting brands and organisations to be more competitive and sustainable
- Innovation and strategy for managing your intellectual assets
- Cocoa sustainablity and Nestle’s investment in cocoa communities to improve their livelihoods.
- Sharon Natoli, Director, Food & Nutrition Australia will provide an overview on Sugar, whether to be concerned and what to do about it.
- Information driven manufacturing – using business intelligence to drive operational change and efficiency within your business.
- An update on global trends in panned products
- Developing flavour profiles in cocoa
- Low FODMAPS
|Date:||01 - 01 June 2016|
|Location:||The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), East Melbourne|