2015 Food Structures, Digestion and Health International Conference
The 2015 Food Structures, Digestion and Health international conference presents a new opportunity to bring together food industry professionals, and world leading scientists from diverse disciplines with a common interest in food design that delivers better nutrition and improves consumer wellbeing.
The conference will offer researchers and industry professionals the opportunity to network across disciplines, form research collaborations and partnerships, and develop joint research initiatives capable of delivering food reformulation strategies which promote consumer health and wellbeing. Early career researchers and students will have the opportunity to present their research to leading scientists.
Planned conference themes are:
- Food structure design ( to include follow-on from COST FA1001)
- Effects of food structures and matrices on nutrient uptake and bioavailability
- Models of human digestion (to include follow-on from INFOGEST and models of oral processing)
- Structural and sensory aspects of oral processing
- Nutritional genomics and metabolomics for diet and health management
- Foods for health and wellness (to include gut health, proof of efficacy and regulatory aspects)
The conference is the third in a series that is hosted in turn by the Riddet Institute and by CSIRO.
|Date:||28 - 30 October 2015|
|Location:||Wellington, New Zealand|