Technology Transfer Seminars
Baking Industry Research Trust Technology Transfer Seminars provide Bakers and members of allied industries the opportunity to network while getting up to date information from industry experts.
This year’s key note speaker is Mr Stan Cauvain from BakeTran in the UK. An expert in his field, Stan has a wide experience of milling and baking subjects and, before engaging in research, he had commercial experience in flour milling, bread manufacture and product development.
Speakers will present on a range of topics including:
- History of Baking
- Reducing Gluten Epitopes
- Flour Dust Standard
- NZ Self Sufficient in Milling Wheat -2025
- Key note address: Product, Ingredient & Process Trends in Baking
- Wholegrains – Summary of Research
- Young Baker at LA Judge
Click on the programmes for the various events below.
- Technology Transfer Seminars will be held in Christchurch on Tuesday 3 September and Auckland on Wednesday 4 September 2019.
- There is also a session with Stan Cauvain specifically for Plant Bakers in Auckland, on Thursday 5 September and this includes a visit to Chelsea Sugar Refinery.
All events are free of charge (including morning teas and lunches provided) but registration to attend is required.
Please note that registration for all events closes Thursday 22nd August
If you have any questions please contact the organiser firstname.lastname@example.org