NZ Flour Millers Association
The New Zealand Flour Millers Association is made up of nominated representatives from each company within the industry.
The current members of the association are:
George Weston Foods
Milligans Food Group
The management committee comprises of the following members:
Lindsay McGregor (Chairman) - Weston Milling
Gary Urwin - Goodman Fielder
Bruce Peden - Goodman Fielder
Greg Wilson - Weston Milling
Kelvin Atley - Milligans Food Group
The research committee comprises the following members:
Garth Gillam (chairman) - Goodman Fielder
Andrew Clayton - Goodman Fielder
TBA - Weston Milling
Krishna Samy - Weston Milling
The objects of the Association are as follows:
- To provide means for mutual discussion by members of the Association upon all matters affecting the interest of its members as Flour Millers
- To assist in strengthening and developing the image and effectiveness of the Flour Milling Industry.
- To establish close liaison and promote goodwill and understanding between members of the Association themselves and other allied and interested organisations or bodies.
- To make united representations to the Government, Government Departments, Research Institutions and any other such departmental or industrial organisations or bodies concerning the welfare and requirements of the Flour Milling Industry.
- To actively seek the representation of this Association on all such organisations or bodies as may be deemed necessary or desirable.
- To further the cause of technical education in the Flour Milling Industry.
- To represent the Flour Milling Industry on the Wheatgrowing, Flourmilling, and Baking Research Liaison Committee
For further information go to: www.flourinfo.co.nz